4 June 2013

Heartfelt Thanks


Thank you.  These words just don't seem to be enough to convey my gratitude to each and every one of you.  I want to thank you for your kind words after the death of my Mom.  To thank you for supporting my husband and then myself through our cancer diagnoses and treatments.  To thank you for continuing to read my blog, even though I didn't update for months at a time.  I always knew that you were more than just readers, you're also friends.  And I love you all.

I've finished my last chemotherapy treatment.  What a wonderful feeling that is!  I'm scheduled to see my oncologist in early July to determine if the cancer is completely gone.  My energy and stamina are still quite low but improving every week.  And I can't wait for my hair to grow back.  While showers are a breeze and there's never a bad hair day, I'm a little tired of the bald look.

And I think (fingers crossed!) that I'm back blogging again!  Although my lilacs have long since faded, I'll have more photos to share with you in a couple of days.

See you soon!  xo

4 comments:

  1. No thank you needed.
    You just stay strong, continue to recover, and keep that wonderful spirit.
    I will see you when you are here! :-)

    Sending you hugs. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more with what Lisa said. We love you!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So glad that the chemo is behind you. Hair grows so fast. You'll be sporting that spiky look and the curly one before summer is hardly begun. Take your time. Good things are worth waiting for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynda! You have my sympathies and hugs!! You are so lucky to have been raised by her, she sounds like such a gem :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! ♥